Download: Crimzon Standard Fixed Line Prices
Mobiles Terms and conditions
CCL means Crimzon Communications Limited whose trading address is Parkside House, 12A Swan Street, Sileby, Leicestershire, LE12 7NW.
Completion Requirements – Customer must send a copy of 3rd Airtime Bill within 45 days of the date stated on said bill to CCL trading address. Account must be paid up to date, no change of tariff made or any disconnections. Failure to meet these requirements will result in any Cashback being withheld.
Customer – Refers to the company/client agreeing to purchase airtime and connections from CCL or any of their third party suppliers introduced by CCL.
Airtime Contract – a contract to supply airtime from CCL or a third party introduced by CCL to the customer.
Cash-back – means a financial incentive agreed to be made by CCL on prices, which apply at the date of this agreement of future calls and line rental in relation to a mobile phone contract connected solely for the purpose of entering into this agreement.
Buyout – refers to a financial incentive agreed to be made by CCL to the customer in applying to offset fixed costs, which apply at the latter of the date of the completion requirements being met or of the terminating of an existing mobile phone agreement. As completing the completion requirements or terminating an existing agreement occurs after the date of this agreement, the agreed buy-out figure will therefore reduce from the agreed amount to a directly pro-rated.
Claw-back – relates to the reclaiming or non-payment by CCL from the customer of Buyout and cash-back payments, previously paid or due to the customer by CCL, due to breech of the terms and conditions outlined below.
Third Party Supplier – refers to a supplier of CCL’s choice introduced to the customer by CCL to supply services to the customer.
Minimum Contract Period – refers to the minimum length of the Airtime Contract. (Normally 12,18,24 or 36 months).
Terms and Conditions
1. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not effect their interpretation.
2. In consideration of the customer entering into this agreement CCL may have agreed to offer to the customer a financial incentive by the way of cash-back or buyout.
3. CCL will claw-back from the customer any cash-back or buyout payments already made or agreed to be made to the customer if within the Minimum Contract Period from the date that the Completion Requirements are met for whatever reason.
a) the customer terminates their Airtime Agreement;
b) the customer is disconnected by the supplier for any reason of default by the customer or their employees or agents;
c) the Customer disconnects before their 14 day cooling off period (this period is only applicable to consumers)
d where payment to a third party is required by Direct Debit and such direct debit is altered or cancelled without the written agreement of the supplier within the minimum contract period;
e) the customer cancels and additional services, non exhaustive examples are Itemized billing or Insurance.
f) the Customers obligations under this agreement are bought out, transferred or assigned in any way to another provider with the intention that another provides a similar service to the customer.
g) the Customer does not use the supplied handsets or sim cards to make at least one chargeable call per mobile number within 21 days of delivery and at least once per month per mobile number for the duration of the contract.
4. Connection to a Third Party Suppliers airtime is subject to:
a) status and acceptance by the third party;
b) the customer entering into an airtime contract for the minimum period
c) that the customer has agreed that termination of the airtime contract after the minimum period shall require one months notice to the third party in writing.
5. To be eligible for any Cash-back or buyout payment the customer must agree to these terms and conditions in full; have accepted and read the terms and conditions and those of the Airtime contract or any third party supplier.
6. Customers registered in the UK for the purposes of VAT shall provide an official VAT invoice to CCL for the agreed value of Cash-back and Buyout.
7. Upon approval and acceptance by CCL of the customers claim for Cash-back, buyout or both, payment will be made within 120 days from the completion requirements being met with the third party. Where completion requirements have not be met in full or part, CCL has complete discretion to make payments, if at all, at a reduced rate to fairly reflect any part fulfilment.
Warranties and Indemnities
8. CCL accepts no tax liability by any individual or business in relation to this offer
9. The customer agrees that where they are approached within the minimum contract period by someone offering an alternative Mobile Contract which they are considering accepting then the customer shall provide CCL the details of such offer and give CCL the opportunity to make the customer an alternative offer. If CCL can match or improve on the offer on the table then the customer is obliged to accept the offer from CCL.
10. CCL can advise on what CCL believe to be the cheapest way to terminate their existing agreement but it is the customers’ responsibility to make these enquires to the actual cost of termination and CCL shall not be liable for any additional costs whatsoever, arising from such advice.
11. Where CCL agree to make a buyout payment, such payment is based on CCL estimate of the cheapest option available and CCL shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the customer where the customers current supplier places costs or penalties more onerous than those CCL have agreed as a buyout payment.
12. No agent of CCL has the authority to act on behalf of the customer in relation to the termination of an agreement unless they have the authority under the CCL account management programme.
13. CCL accepts no responsibility or liability in anyway if a third party suppliers network does not meet the customers’ expectations in any way.
14. CCL accept no responsibility for equipment already owed by the customer even where CCL provide third party supplier sims to enable the customer to use such equipment.
Account Management Programme
15. The Minimum Contract Period for the Account Management Programme is the same as the airtime contract.
16. The customer agrees to give CCL access to any online account facilities from Third Party Suppliers, if not supplied CCL are not obliged to provide any account management and are still entitled to the account management fee.
17. Any loan handsets provided by CCL remain the property of CCL.
18. CCL retains the right to change any facilities offered under Account Management Programme as it sees fit, and without notice.
19. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties, supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing by CCL.
20. Any hardware supplied by CCL such as mobile phones and detailed under this agreement will remain the property of CCL and must be returned, at the cost of the customer to CCL within a period of 14 days from the customer terminating their Third Party Supplier airtime agreement or if the customer chooses to extend their current third party supplier airtime agreement with the third party directly or through another channel besides CCL. Should you not return any piece of equipment for any reason within 14 days you agree to pay a charge of £95.00 plus VAT per item within 7 days.
21. By signing this agreement you agree to place the order and help CCL fulfil it in whatever ways necessary, including supplying PAC or paying 3rd party supplier upgrade fees, providing the order is accepted by CCL, see clause 33. If this order is cancelled for any reason once the agreement is signed a cancellation charge is payable of £250 plus VAT per connection and you agree to pay this sum plus the cost of the equipment provided. This includes but is not limited to, you being unable or unwilling to supply PAC or PAC’s within 7 days of us requesting them, a 3rd party supplier agreeing to disconnect you once you have been connected, you notifying us that you wish to cancel and us agreeing to that cancellation, or you not responding to our letters to fulfil your order within 7 working days (deemed cancellation). For clarity if you are a business customer you do not qualify for a 14 day cooling off period as detailed in clause 3c. If you fail a credit check you agree to help us by providing financial records, previous bills and any other company documentation requested by the 3rd party supplier. If you disagree this will be deemed cancellation and the cancellation charge will apply. You also agree that we may credit check you with other 3rd party suppliers and if you pass agree to use their services providing a similar deal can be constructed.
22. Deposit. Due to a 3rd party credit score you may be asked for a deposit of up to £300 per connection. You may also be asked for a larger deposit to lift international call bars. By signing this agreement you agree to pay any deposit or deposits to enable CCL to connect your connections. Should you decide not pay any such deposits you agree to a cancellation charge of £250 plus VAT per connection and agree to pay within 7 working days of being invoiced. We may offer an alternative 3rd party supplier but this agreement remains in place until a new agreements completion requirements are met.
23. CCL will connect the appropriate tariffs as agreed in this agreement. The customer should check their first bill carefully as any mistakes after the second bill will be the customers’ responsibility.
24. Where a customer is porting a number the customer should be aware that with certain networks and service providers that the new phones and sim cards will be sent out ‘live’ and connected to a temporary number. Where this is the case the customer will be charged line rental from the date of connection of the temporary number. By signing this agreement you agree to pay those charges.
25. Where postage, packaging and processing is charged we charge a £15.00 fee. This is non-refundable in any event. This includes but is not limited to where a 3rd party will not allow a customer to connect due to poor credit rating.
26. It is agreed that the tariff selected for each connection is the appropriate tariff for the customer. Should a third party supplier agree to a tariff change once you are connected that results in CCL having commission clawed back you agree that CCL may recover immediately the difference from you.
27. Where the commercial agreement involves you returning existing equipment to CCL you agree to return such equipment to CCL’s current trading address within 14 days of your new connections becoming ‘live’ and at your cost. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of any Cashback or Buy-out amounts and will not exonerate you from returning the equipment specified to CCL. You may choose to exchange such items with the sum of £100 plus VAT per item where you are unwilling or unable to return. This must be paid within 7 days of us applying in writing for the equipments return.
28. When a tariff is selected that provides a specific promotion, should a third party supplier decide that you do not qualify for that promotion or if the promotion is withdrawn before connection due to a reason, for example stock availability then CCL will not be held responsible for any perceived loss.
29. Should any of your desired equipment be unavailable for whatever reason, CCL reserve the right to substitute this equipment for something comparable of equal or greater value. We will normally hold your order until the desired equipment is available. Should you require quicker delivery we will exercise our right to substitute. We will not be held liable for any perceived loss due to delivery times. We do not guarantee any specific colour of phone stated on an order but will do our best to provide that requested. We will fulfil the order immediately a specific model becomes available rather than wait on colour.
30. Where a specific time and date for installation of a car kit is agreed and you fail to notify us within 48 hours of said appointment you agree to pay a cancellation charge of £65 plus VAT per arranged installation.
31. All car kits installations are handled by third party suppliers. Any problems with installation or the unit is solely theirs and the manufacturer’s responsibility. CCL accept no responsibility for car kit installations.
32. This agreement is not agreed by CCL until signed off by a Sales Director, Managing Director or other Officer of CCL whose signature only appears once on the document. Such sign off must occur in ‘Head Office Use Only Section’. No further copy will be sent out unless requested.
33. Should the customer not use each supplied sim card as detailed in 3.g) then CCL will claim the full cost of any subsidised equipment or the difference in price postage and packaging and processing at £25 plus VAT. The customer agrees to pay this amount within 7 days of being invoiced.
34. Any notice required to be given by any party in this agreement to the other under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing and addressed to the other party at its registered office or trading address.
35. No failure or delay by either party in exercising any of its rights under this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver by either party of any breech of this Agreement shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breech of the same or any other provision. If any provision of any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
36. English Law shall apply to this Agreement and parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Click here to download the Mobile Terms and conditions
Fixed Line Terms and conditions
In this agreement:
“Act” means the Telecommunications Act 2003 and any amendments to the Act from time to time or any subsequent substitution thereof.
“Crimzon” means Crimzon Communications Ltd whose registered office is at 199 Clarendon Park Road, Leicester, LE2 3AN.
“Direct Debit” means any request(s) for any payment by band direct debit payment method.
“Customer” means the customer detailed overleaf.
“Equipment” means any equipment or product supplied by Crimzon or any third party on behalf of Crimzon to the customer.
“Minimum Term” means the period of 30 days from the Commencement Date or such period as prescribed for the relevant service or as detailed overleaf.
“Services” means the provision of telecom services and/or equipment.
2 The Service and Equipment
2.1 Crimzon shall provide the Customer with such Services and Equipment as are required by the Customer.
2.2 The Customer shall be responsible for the safe keeping and safe and proper use of the Services and any related Equipment after installation of the Services and the Customer undertakes in particular:
2.2.1 not to cause any attachments other than those approved for connections under the Act to be connected to any Equipment.
2.2.2 not to contravene the Act or any other relevant regulation or licences.
2.3 The Customer herby agrees that its apparatus shall at all times conform to the standard or standards (if any) for the time being designated under the Act and Crimzon shall not be under any obligation to connect or keep connected any Customer apparatus if it does not comply or if in the reasonable opinion of Crimzon is likely to cause death, personal injury, damage or to impair the quality of any Services provided by Crimzon.
2.4 The Customer undertakes to use the Services in accordance with the Act and Crimzon’s acceptable use policy (as published from time to time at www.crimzoncommunications.co.uk) and the customer further undertakes not to use the Services and to procure that none of its employees use the services:
2.4.1 for a means of communications for a purpose other than that for which the service was provided, and
2.4.2 for the transmission or receipt of any material which is defamatory offensive or of an abusive or menacing character
or otherwise is in breach of Crimzon’s acceptable use policy.
2.5 Any equipment supplied by Crimzon remains the property of Crimzon and must be made available for collection on the expiry or termination of this agreement.
2.6 The Customer will not procure or be party to an agreement or an arrangement to provide or receive
telecommunications material, Services or services similar to the Services by way of telecommunications provision via the Equipment without the permission of Crimzon in writing and the prior payment in full for the equipment.
2.7 The customer shall not publicise any number in any way or commit to any advertising or publicity until such time as it has received from Crimzon in writing confirmation that the number is ready for service. Where Crimzon is supplying network services (usually on behalf of BT) as part of the Services the Customer must provide Crimzon details of all the related services that it wishes to receive relating to any telephone number that the Customer wishes to use.
2.8 The Customer must give Crimzon at least 30 days notice in the event that above average usage of the service is likely to occur. Crimzon shall not be liable for failure of any part of the services should such notice not be given.
2.9 Crimzon’s acceptable use policy forms part of this agreement and includes any restrictions imposed on Crimzon by the provider to it of the Services and/or Equipment and is designed to protect the level of quality of the services that Crimzon offer to all of its customers and permits Crimzon to regulate the Customer’s use of the Services.
2.10 The Customer hereby specifically authorises Crimzon to send/resend CSP during the continuance of this agreement, and hereby waives Crimzon’s obligation to notify it of the same being done. If the customer wishes to receive such notification then it must so inform Crimzon in writing.
2.11 Where Crimzon provides software to the customer as part of the Services and/or Equipment Crimzon hereby licence
the software to the Customer solely for the use of the same by the Customer in connections with the Services and/or Equipment. This licence automatically terminates on the termination of this agreement. Crimzon does not warrant that the software will be error-free and the Customer hereby agrees to make proper back-ups of all data.
3.1 This agreement shall commence on the date hereof and subject to the remaining terms of this clause 3 shall continue for the Minimum Term and thereafter for a further period equivalent to the Minimum Term until terminated by either party giving to the other not less than 30 days written notice (or such longer period of notice as is set out on the Customers contract) expiring at the end of the Minimum Term or at the end of any subsequent period as appropriate, such notice to be sent by recorded mail.
3.2 Either party shall be emitted forthwith to terminate this agreement by giving written notice to the other if:
3.2.1 the other commits a continuing or material breach of this agreement and, if the breach and requiring it to be remedied; or
3.2.2 an administrator takes position or a receiver is appointed over any of the property or assets of the other party, the other party makes any voluntary arrangement with its creditors or becomes subject to an administration order, the other party goes into liquidation (except for the purpose of amalgamation, reconstruction or other reorganisation and so that the company resulting from the reorganisation effectively agrees to be bound by or to assume the obligations imposed on the other party under this agreement); or
3.2.3 the other party ceases, or threatens to cease, to carry on business.
3.3 Crimzon may terminate this agreement immediately if:
3.3.1 any licence or agreement under which the Customer has the right to run its telecommunications system and connect it to the Crimzon system is revoked, amended or otherwise ceases to be valid; or
3.3.2 the Customer is suspected, in the reasonable opinion of Crimzon, of involvement with fraud or attempted fraud in connection with use of the service or this agreement; or
3.3.3 Crimzon reasonably suspects that the Customer is unable to pay or is refusing to pay Crimzon charges and/or Budget Plan payments.
3.4 For the purpose of clause 3.2, a breach shall be considered capable of remedy if the party in breach can comply with the provision in question in all respects other than as to the time of performance (provided that time of performance is not of the essence).
3.5 A waiver by either party of the breach of a provision of this agreement shall not be considered as a waiver of a
subsequent breach of the same or another provision.
3.6 If the Customer gives less than the specified amount of written notice to terminate this agreement (as per Clause 3.1)
or ceases to use the Service or a part thereof or attempts to terminate this Agreement prior to the expiry of the Minimum Term or any subsequent period equivalent to the Minimum Term, Crimzon reserves the right to invoice the Customer for loss of revenue for the short notice given for the balance of the Minimum Term based upon an average of the Customer’s last 6 full calendar month’s bills (or such lesser period as is available). Upon termination Crimzon shall be entitled to raise invoices for all sums due and all invoices (whenever raised) shall become due for payment immediately.
3.7 In the event of termination by either party for any reason Crimzon shall be entitled to recover from the Customer the Equipment or cost thereof as appropriate, including but not limited to the cost of removing the Equipment, all liabilities, claims, costs, losses and expenses incurred by Crimzon, including the initial CPS and engineering costs and of providing the Service.
3.8 The rights to terminate this agreement given by this clause shall not prejudice any other right or remedy of either party in respect of the breech concerned (if any) or any other breech. Continued use of the Service post termination will result in Crimzon levying its full rate charges for all Services used, which charges the Customer shall pay immediately upon demand.
4 Access to premises
4.1 To enable Crimzon to comply with its obligations under the Agreement:
4.1.1 the Customer shall allow or procure permission for Crimzon and any other person(s) authorised by Crimzon to have reasonable access to the Customer’s premises and the Services’ connections point’s or, where network connection services from part of the Services, such location on the Customer’s premises and/or any neighbouring premises as Crimzon reasonably require and shall at times provide such assistance as Crimzon requests.
4.1.2 Crimzon will endeavour to carry out work by appointment and during normal working hours, but may request the Customer to provide access at other times. Such requests by Crimzon shall not oblige the Customer to provide such access. If at the request of the Customer Crimzon carries out work outside its normal working hours the Customer will be responsible for Crimzon’s reasonable additional charges.
4.1.3 the Customer shall carry out such site preparations as Crimzon may reasonably require.
4.2 If the Customer requests maintenance or repair work which is found to be unnecessary or results from an act or
omission of the Customer, Crimzon will charge for the work and the costs incurred.
4.3 Wherever appropriate the Customer hereby duly authorises Crimzon, its dealers and agents to reprogram and/or remove existing access equipment in order to provide the Services.
5 Charges and Payment
5.1 Unless otherwise specified in writing by Crimzon the Customer agrees to pay Crimzon’s charges and/or budget plan payments monthly by Direct Debit, the first payment to be made at the discretion of Crimzon within 30 days of the start of the provision of the Services. Where network connection and/or line rental services form part of the Services the charges shall be paid in advance.
5.2 Usage Charges will be such charges for the use of the Services by the Customer as Crimzon may notify to the Customer from time to time. There will be a minimum monthly usage charge for each Service as set out in Crimzon’s price list from time to time. Usage charges payable shall be calculated by reference to any data record or logged by Crimzon or its service carrier and not by reference to any data recorded or logged by the customer. Crimzon will be entitled to estimate the usage charges in circumstances where the relevant data is not available to Crimzon in a timely manner, and
any estimated usage shall be reconciled on a subsequent invoice.
5.3 If the customer fails to make any payment on the due date then, without limiting any other right or remedy available to Crimzon (such failure to pay being a material breach of this agreement). Crimzon may charge the Customer interest (both before and after any judgment) on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 8 per cent per annum above the Bank of England base rate from time to time, until payment in full is made (a part of a month being treated as a full month for the purpose of calculating the interest).
5.4 The price for the Services is exclusive of any applicable valve added tax, which the Customer shall be additionally liable to pay Crimzon.
5.5 The Customer agrees to pay Crimzon in full without any set-off all sums due to Crimzon under this agreement.
5.6 Crimzon shall be entitled to require the Customer to pay a deposit in respect of future usage charges and the Customer shall pay the amount so required within 7 days of a request for the same.
5.7 The Customer authorises Crimzon to vary the amount, frequency and time of any Direct Debit to such level as Crimzon deems reasonably appropriate (a) to take account of either an increase or decrease in usage of the Services by the Customer (b) to reduce such indebtedness of the Customer to Crimzon and/or (c) to such other operational matter affecting the Services as Crimzon shall in its discretion deem reasonable.
5.8 If any Direct Debit is cancelled or returned unpaid by the Customer’s bank or if the Customer fails to discharge any invoice within 7 days of its date, then without prejudice to any right or remedies under this agreement, Crimzon shall from time to time of such failure provide the services at the standard published usage charges and in addition to the Customer agrees to pay Crimzon an Administration fee of £25. For the avoidance of doubt the time of payment is of essence of this agreement and failure to pay on time or the cancellation of Direct Debit shall be a material breach of contract allowing
Crimzon to terminate this Agreement immediately.
6 Suspension of the Services
6.1 Crimzon shall be entitled, for business, operational or technical reasons or in order to comply with any numbering scheme or other obligation imposed on Crimzon by its licence or by any other competent authority (including any network provider), to withdraw or change any telephone number or code or group of numbers or codes allocated to the customer
whether on a temporary or permanent basis provided that Crimzon gives the Customer the Maximum period of notice in writing thereof practicable in the circumstances.
6.2 If the Customer is in breach of a material term if this agreement Crimzon may at its sole discretion and upon giving the Customer written notice elect to suspend without compensation the provision of Services for a period not exceeding 14 days. If the breach is capable of remedy and is remedied by the Customer within the 14-day period then Crimzon shall recommence the provision of the Services. If the breach is not capable of remedy or if so capable is not remedied within the 14 days, then Crimzon will have the option of either terminating this agreement under the provisions of clause 6.1 or continuing the services.
6.3 If the Customers call charges exceed the estimated call spend or the credit limit given to the Customer by Crimzon, whichever is lower, then Crimzon reserves the right to request immediate payment of the excess amount and demand a deposit to be paid in such amount as Crimzon shall deem to be reasonable. If payment of the excess amount is not mate forthwith by the Customer, Crimzon shall be entitled to suspend all or any of the Services until payment of the excess amount is made in full.
6.4 Notwithstanding and without prejudice of any of its rights under this agreement, Crimzon reserves the right to withdraw the Services or any part thereof at any time if the monthly charges to the Customer are not, in the opinion of Crimzon, sufficient to make provision of the Services viable for Crimzon.
7.1 Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or restrict the liability of either party for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
7.2 If the Service fails to operate or the Customer diverts traffic to another carrier, Crimzon will not be responsible for that carrier’s charge.
7.3 Neither party shall be responsible to the other in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss of business, loss of data, contracts, anticipated savings or profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever.
7.4 Each party is liable in tort, contract or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the performance of either parties obligations under this agreement shall be limited to £500,000 for any one incident or series of incidents and £1,000,000 in aggregate.
7.5 Neither party shall be liable to the other for any damage or loss which may be incurred by the other party due to any cause beyond the first party’s reasonable control including without limitation any act of God failure or shortage of power supplies, trade disputes, any act or omission of Government, highways, regulatory bodies, other public telecommunication operator or other competent authority, or supply of services by third parties.
Crimzon reserves the right to change the provider of the Services to it at any time; further Crimzon reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at its sole discretion by giving the Customer not less than 14 days notice (usually on the front page of the monthly bill and/or on its website www.crimzoncommunications.co.uk ), and continued use of the Service thereafter will be deemed acceptance of such changes.
8.2 A notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under this agreement shall be in writing addressed to the other party at its principle place of business or such other address as may at the relevant time have been notified pursuant to this provision to the party giving the notice and shall be deemed served on the second after the same has been posted.
8.3 If any provision of this agreement is held by a court or other competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or part the validity of the other provisions of this agreement and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected.
8.4 This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, supersedes any previous agreement or understanding and, subject to clause 8.1 and 8.2, may not be varied except in writing signed by Crimzon or varied orally confirmed in writing by Crimzon. All other terms, express or implied by statue or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In entering into this agreement the Customer acknowledges that it does not rely on any representations which are not confirmed in the terms of this agreement. But nothing in this agreement affects the liability of
either party for fraudulent misrepresentation.
8.5 The Customer shall not assign sub-licence, delegate or otherwise deal with all or any of its rights and obligations under this agreement without Crimzon’s prior written consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld. Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to grant to the Customer licence to use any software or other intellectual property right other than strictly in accordance with the terms of this agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer shall not be entitled to sub-licence any such software or intellectual property right.
8.6 The parties agree that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this agreement.
8.7 The laws of England shall govern this agreement, and the Customer agrees to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court.